PDQ Tools is the leading provider of PDR Tools, Paintless Dent Repair Tools.
As the world's leading supplier of pdr tools, and paintless dent removal products, we are committed to providing only the highest quality tools and equipment. All of our paintless dent repair tools are constructed using either high carbon spring steel or heat-treated stainless steel, providing a combination of superior strength and durability. This allows us to offer to you, a Warranty on all of our PDR products. In fact, we are so confident in our tools, we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
What Is Paintless Dent Removal?
Paintless Dent Removal is a highly skilled process in which minor dings and dents are removed from an automobile's exterior without creating the costly and time consuming need for traditional body shop repairs. The PDR process involves the use of custom designed dent removal tools, pdr tools, that are applied to the inside skin of a vehicle's sheet metal. To begin the repair process, a pdr technician gains access to the inside skin of the metal via an automobile's windows, headlights or other access point. A fluorescent or LED light is then used to illuminate the damaged area. The technician then walks the tip of the dent removal tool with leverage, over the damaged area in a fluid, pumping motion. In less than an hour, dings and dents become "massaged out” without any damage to the paint. Trained PDR technicians are able to repair dings and dents on any panel of any metal vehicle, as long as the paint has not been fractured or damaged prior to the repair process.
FAQ’s Regarding Paintless Dent Removal:
- What size dents can be repaired? We can repair most non-collision dents. The limiting factor is the relationship between the dent's depth and diameter. A large shallow dent is much more repairable than a small extremely sharp dent. Dents caused by car doors and hail stones are typically completely and permanently removed without any signs of a repair. Larger dents often can only be detected by a trained eye. Most customers are completely amazed and wish they would have known about our service sooner.
- Is Paintless Dent Removal covered by insurance? Absolutely. Insurance companies around the country have embraced PDR. When removing hail damage, PDR saves them money on paint, materials, and rental cars. Minor dents such as door dings and shopping cart dents cost less to remove than your insurance deductible.
- Are dings only removed from doors? We remove dings from all panels including your car's roof, trunk, and hood.
- Does your door panel need to be removed? In most cases your door panel does not need to be removed. PDR Technicians have specially designed metal tools that slide behind collision bracing. There are many access areas already on you car or truck.
- Do we use dry ice? There is a nationwide perception that dents disappear when you place dry ice on the surface of a heated dent. Because each dent varies in size, shape, depth, and location, dents cannot be removed using this method.. We don't use any heating or cooling. Dents are removed using the same method throughout the U.S.
- How long does it take? Most dents can be removed while you wait. Individual dings take anywhere from 5-30 minutes depending on the size and location of the dents removed.
Call Toll Free: 888.775.8665 or Email us at: email@example.com